We are proud
to announce that investir ada the 7th Conference of The World Mycotoxin Forum® and the XIIIth IUPAC International Symposium on Mycotoxins and
Phycotoxins will be jointly organised. This unique combined event, WMF meets IUPAC, will build on the success of the previous
conferences which were held separately all over the world. WMF meets IUPAC
will take place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, on 5-9 November 2012.
The aim of WMF meets IUPAC
is to increase awareness of human and animal health risks due to natural toxicant contamination in agricultural commodities and seafood, and of potential risk management options, technologies and strategies for minimized contamination. The event will focus in particular on ada portugal mycotoxins, phycotoxins and plant toxins. It will provide a unique platform for the food and feed industry, regulatory authorities and science:
- to exchange current information;
- to promote the harmonization of food and feed safety regulations and control procedures;
- to make recommendations for strategies enhancing the prevention and control of contamination; and
- to ensure the safety and wholesomeness of an adequate food and feed supply.
WMF meets IUPAC
offers an excellent way to cardano investimento network and to share ideas, providing a reference source for anyone involved in these fields. The event will include:
- invited lectures and oral contributions in plenary meetings and parallel sessions;
- poster sessions;
- young scientists sessions;
- workshops and satellite meetings;
- spotlight presentations, case studies and industry updates; and
- an instrument/manufacturers exhibition.
High-quality speakers, ample time for discussions, and every opportunity to establish rewarding contacts are values
WMF meets IUPAC wants to uphold. And the event also promises to have an interesting social programme in Rotterdam.See you in Rotterdam!
Join us for the WMF meets IUPAC
event in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The members of the Scientific Committee, International Advisory Committee and Local Organising Committee are looking forward to meeting you!
Hans P. van Egmond
Helena B. Bastiaanse